Sennheiser MOMENTUM 4 Wireless Headphones deliver an effortlessly smart user experience wherever you go. With its outstanding sound quality and its all-new design that perfectly combines exceptional comfort and streamlined style, nothing can get in the way of your listening pleasure. Enjoy great music quality all-day long thanks to Sennheiser Signature Sound, enabled by the headphones' audiophile-inspired 42mm transducer system and aptX Adaptive. Access the Sennheiser Smart Control App and customize the sound to your individual listening preferences with the built-in EQ, presets, sound modes and Sound Personalization feature. The headset's Adaptive Noise Cancellation ensures you won't be distracted when you want to immerse yourself in your music, and the versatile Transparency Mode lets you hear your surroundings without removing the headphones. But that's not all. Four noise-canceling microphones provide high-quality voice pick-up and automatic wind suppression for optimized calls and easier access to voice assistants (Siri and Google Assistant).
MOMENTUM 4 Wireless is compatible with Bluetooth 5.2 and ensures a reliable connection with any device. Its outstanding battery life lets you enjoy up to 60 hours of playback time on a quick charge. The intuitive touch interface on the right ear cup provides effortless operation and easy control of music, calls, ANC and voice assistants. It also offers smart features like Smart Pause and Auto On/Off that anticipate your needs when needed. Smart Pause automatically pauses and resumes playback when the headset is removed or replaced. Auto On/Off turns on when you pick up the headset and turns off automatically after 15 minutes of non-use. The lightweight design, the padded headband and the deeply padded ear cushions provide exceptional and long-lasting comfort. Premium fabric details highlight the discreet design to complement your style, and the ultra-slim hard case with soft fabric cover makes it easy to carry on the go.
- Maximum audio resolution with Sennheiser Signature Sound: Enjoy premium music quality all-day long thanks to the headphone's audiophile-inspired 42mm transducer system and aptX Adaptive.
- Personalized sound via the Sennheiser Smart Control App: Adjust the sound to your individual listening preferences via the integrated equalizer, presets and sound modes - for a unique sound experience.
- Stay immersed in your music: Thanks to the headphone's Adaptive Noise Cancellation, you stay distraction-free - and with the Adjustable Transparency Mode you stay in touch with the world around you.
- Exceptional comfort and long battery life: Lightweight, foldable design with padded headband and deeply cushioned ear pads for long-lasting comfort - up to 60 hours of playback time with fast charging.
- Crystal-clear calls: The four digital beamforming microphones ensure high-quality voice pick-up and automatically suppress wind noise for optimized calls and easier access to the voice assistant.
These headphones are crisp and clear with awesome bass...
ANC definitely needs some fine-tuning, many times it's disproportionally louder than my surroundings. Bluetooth is connected to two different connections but sometimes only one works. I have to select manually on the app the main one I want to listen to.
MOMENTUM 4 Wireless
I have the Apple Aipods Max and Bose QC35 as well as the Momentum 4 headphones. The AirPods have the best sound, by far, but are clunky when switching from Mac to iPhone. The ear detection function also makes them cut out whenever I move them. The Bose cans have the best noise cancellation and excellent sound. The Momentums are more stable, very comfortable, and good sound but the controls aren’t that intuitive. So, I’d say it comes down to how you prioritise things. Apple - best sound and comfort (but awkward to use and expensive), Bose - great sound and controls (but small ear cushions), Sennheiser - comfortable and stable to use (but uninspiring sound: the bass is foggy at times and the trebles lack definition).
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection
Let customers speak for us3036 reviews
Wish they were louder
Headphones were in top notch condition
I contacted Sennheiser to ask where I could purchase replacement silicone ear adaptors for my new Momentum TW3's as I couldn't find them anywhere on the Internet, including Sennheiser's website. I was informed that Sennheiser did not currently make a replacement silicone adaptor for the Momentum TW3. I was advised that silicone adaptors for previous models were available and were of similar size. I ordered the medium TW2 replacement adaptors (5 pair pack)
They are of similar size, much emphasis on the similar...They are slightly smaller and tighter and do take some fiddling to get them onto the units, not great for arthritis sufferers. But once on they fit the ear nicely... However, it wouldn't take a genius to realise owners of the Momentum TW3's would need replacement ear adaptors and Sennheiser should have had them available from the launch of the units.
the hd400s have a great balanced sound quality at this price point. There is a slight mid bass boost that is enjoyable. Not five stars as comfort is only average
on my head.